Gefran RK-4-0100-N Transducer with Threaded Head
Gefran PC M 0375 0000X000X00
Gefran PC-F-0275 0000X000X00
Gefran PC-M-0300 Linear Position Transducer
Gefran PC-M-0360 Position Transducer
Gefran PC M 0225 Linear Position Transducer
Gefran PM A 12 F 0200 X Linear Transducer with Magnetic Pull
Gefran PK M 0750 Linear Position Transducer
Gefran PR65 B 0 103 Rotative Position Transducer
Gefran PC-M-0150 Linear Position Transducer
Gefran PK-M-0600 Linear Position Transducer
Gefran LT-M-0600-S Linear Transducer side connector
Gefran PC-M-0100 0000X000D00
Gefran PC-M-0100 0000X000X00
Gefran PK M 0500 Linear Position Transducer
Gefran LT M 0500 S Linear Position Transducer
Gefran LT M 0450 S Linear Position Transducer
Gefran PK M 0300 Linear Position Transducer
Gefran LT M 0375 S Linear Position Transducer
Gefran PA1 F 100 S01M 0000R1K0X00
Gefran LT M 0275 S Linear Position Transducer
Gefran PK M 0150 Linear Position Transducer
Gefran PZ34-A200 0000X000X00
Gefran LT-M-0225-P Linear Position Transducer
Gefran LT-M-0300-S Linear Position Transducer
Gefran PY-1-C-050 Linear Position Transducer
Gefran LT-M-0225-S Linear Position Transducer
Gefran LT-M-0175-S Linear Position Transducer
Gefran LT-M-0200-S 0000X000X00
Gefran PZ12-S-100 Position Transducer
Gefran PY-2-F-050 Linear Position Transducer
Gefran PA1-F-100-S01M 0000X000X00
Gefran PY-2-F-025-S01M 0000X000X0 Linear Position Transducer
Gefran LT-M-0100-S Linear Position Transducer
Gefran Linear Transducer LT
Gefran MK4 A Linear Position Transducer
Gefran MK4 C CANOpen Linear Transducer
Gefran MK4 S Syncronous Contactless Linear Position Transducer
Gefran ONP1 A Linear Position Transducer
Gefran ONPP A Linear Position Transducer
Gefran PA1 Linear Transducer
Gefran PC 67 Linear Transducer
Gefran PC Linear Transducer
Gefran PK Linear Position Transducer
Gefran PMA12 Linear Position Transducer with Magnetic Pull
Gefran PMI12 Displacement Transducer
Gefran PY 1 Linear Position Transducer
Gefran PY 2 Linear Position Transducer
Gefran PY 3 Linear Position Transducer
Gefran PZ 12 linear Position Transducer
Gefran PZ 34 linear Position Transducer
Gefran PZ 67 A Linear Position Transducer
Gefran PZ 67 S Linear Position Transducer
Gefran RK-2 Position Transducer
Gefran RK-4 Contactless Linear Transducer
IK4-A-A-0100-E-1 0000XXXXS00M0XX F049119
LT-M-0800-S 0000X000X00 F006041
Not found what you
are looking for?
Gefran Transducer UK Official Authorised Suppliers
We gained a good relationship with Gefran over many years and are happy to give advice, support and sales for the full range of Gefran transducers and potentiometer transducers.
Gefran linear transducers and angular transducers.
The Gefran transducers are for Gefran linear transducer and Gefran angular displacement transducer measuring with a potentiometer and magnetic, rod and ball, cylinder and square housing versions, an optional communication interface such as analogue, SSI and CANopen.
A linear transducer position sensor is for measuring the position of a part, machine within a process. The Gefran linear transducers measure in absolute position or displacement position. Gefran transducers can measure linear, angular or multi-axis positions. Also, the output signals of Gefran transducers are available in Profibus, analogue, CANopen or synchronous.
Gefran’s position linear transducers and angular Gefran transducers are based on two different technologies potentiometric and magnetostrictive technologies comes with superior performance due to the non-contact measurement system.
Characteristics of Gefran’s Linear transducer and angular Gefran transducer
- Measures the definite position: upon switching the system on, the transducer immediately reads the actual position without having to perform any mechanical re-positioning.
- Extensive lifespan: from 100 million movements of the potentiometer transducers to the virtually unlimited lifespan of the magnetic transducers as a result of the lack of contact between the transducer and its position reader.
- High-resolution output signal: practically infinite for the potentiometers and 2mu for the magnetic transducers.
- Easy installation and simple connection to the most common tools and PLCs on the market.
- Manages cursors using the same transducer and reads the speed of movement (MK4-C / IK4-C in CANopen up to 2 cursors; MK4-P / IK4-P Profibus interface up to 4 cursors; analogue; MK4-A up to a maximum of 2 cursors).
- Rod from 10 mm up to 4000 mm
Gefrans transducer range includes
Gefran Magnetic Position Transducers
Contactless absolute linear transducers have an advance over linear displacement transmitters as they are based on potentiometric technology, and offer higher performance.
Profile of the Gefran Transducer Design
A large range of models with aluminium profile and interface which include analogue, digital and Fieldbus models
- MK4-P Profibus, ONP1-A analogue, ONPP-A analogue, MK4-A analogue, MK4-S synchronous and MK4-C CANopen
Gefran Rod Transducer Design
A wide choice of rod-style models with threaded head or with a flanged head for installation in hydraulic cylinders.
- MK4-A analogue, IK4-C CANopen, IK4-P Profibus, IK4-S synchronous, RK-2 analogue with flanged head, RK-4 analogue with a threaded head, RK-5 analogue with flanged head, RK-5C CANopen with flanged head and SK4-A analogue.
Gefran Potentiometer Position Transducers
Linear and angular displacement transducers measure the displacement of moving mechanical parts.
Long stroke linear transducers
- LT with shaft, PC with case, PK rod-less and L67 with shaft, PC67 with case
Short stroke linear transducers
- PA1 with shaft, PY1 touch version, PY2 touch version with ball tip, PY3 touch version with bearing tip, PZ12 with housing, PZ34 with housing, PZ67-S with brackets, PZ67-A with alignment joints
Magnetic drag linear transducers
- PME Pneumatic cylinders, PMA with alignment joints, PMI dynamic cylinders, PMI-SL dynamic cylinders and PMI-SLE dynamic cylinders
Exposed rack linear transducer
Tel. 0113 289 7147, Email. firstname.lastname@example.org or Make an Enquiry
Click on the links to view the stock of Gefran transducers
Find out more by visiting Gefran transducer website