Baumer BHG 1605A100 E2 5
Baumer encoder MDFK 08G8124
Baumer BAV OG-24K-4096-6-5
Baumer BHG 16 24K 1250 E2 A
Baumer BHG 16 25W100 B2 5
Baumer BHG 16 25W1024 B2 5
Baumer BHG1624K100 B2 5
Baumer encoder GI355 022C335
Baumer encoder GI355 A22 C335
Baumer Encoder GI355.070C313
Baumer encoder GI355A 70 C3 28 (2000ppr)
Baumer encoder GM400010A102 10-30V
Baumer Encoder GM400A12A102
Baumer GI355 070C215
Baumer GI355 A70C315 Incremental Rotary Encoder
Baumer Incremental Encoder BRIV58K1605A0036010A
Baumer MDFK 10G8124 N64 Incremental Encoder
Not found what you
are looking for?
Official Baumer encoder range.
We have been supporting Baumer encoder in the UK for over 25 years in measurement and control and have the Baumer Award for 2015-2016 for supplying and supporting Baumer customers.
Countersales UK Ltd offers comprehensive stocks of Baumer encoder products and expert technical experience, so that our customers benefit from a reliable service we provide in the UK, Europe and the rest of the World. Whatever your looking for from high precision, explosive protection or low cost standard solution we work in collaboration with the Baumer group to help you find the right part or solution for your industrial application.
Full view our other range of Baumer encoder ranges please click the links. IVO, EIL580, BHK, BDK, BNIV, BDT, BHF, BHG, GI, GM and MDFK.
The Baumer encoder range includes absolute encoders, incremental encoders, heavy-duty encoders and bearing-less encoders.
- Absolute Baumer encoder with magnetic or optical sensing, as single or multi-turn, with all mechanical and electrical, point-to-point or high-performance ethernet interfaces are used for precise speed or position detection or monitoring.
- Incremental Baumer encoder for precise speed or position detection or monitoring. The range includes cost-efficient standard versions to the high-resolution design with 320,000 pulses per revolution, magnetic or precise optical scanning HTL or TTL, or sine signals.
- Heavy-Duty Baumer encoders are used in extreme ambient conditions, or where the encoder is under vibration loads or in heavily soiled areas.
- Designed for heavy-duty, offshore, ATEX and SIL applications
Absolute Baumer encoder ranges
Absolute encoders with optical and magnetic scanning in singleturn and multiturn for positioning without referencing. These are available with magnetic or optical scanning, in many different housing sizes, solid or hollow through shafts and different shaft sizes. Baumer absolute encoder interfaces include SSI, CANopen, Profibus, DeviceNet, Profinet, Ethernet IP, etherCat and Powerlink.
For applications such as:
- Wind power plants
- Cranes and lifting systems
- Packaging machines
- Commercial vehicles
- Elevators or Lifts
From the cost-efficient incremental Baumer encoder standard versions to the high-resolution design with 320,000 pulses per revolution. Baumer incremental encoder interfaces include robust magnetic, optical scanning, HTL, TTL, or sine signals and all common mechanical.
For industrial applications such as:
- for asynchronous motors
- in slip rings
- Packaging lines
- Textile and printing machines
Heavy-duty Baumer encoder ranges available for areas of application such as:
- Steel industry
- Cranes and lifting systems
- Oil and gas
- Material handling and conveyer systems
- Heavy vehicles
- Wind turbines
If you can not find the encoder you require quickly we can program our Baumer encoder programmable range and if you require it very urgently we can get it to you the same day.
As a premier Baumer encoder distributor, we can give advice and technical support on Baumer encoders. We also can give technical support on other products supported by Baumer the Thalheim encoder range and the Hubner encoder and tachogenerator ranges.
Link to the Baumer encoder website
To find out more about what we can offer with our Baumer parts and products please click on the images above or make an enquiry giving us the full part number. If you need at part quickly please tell us as we can get in most circumstances a fast delivery or a fast Baumer manufacture.
View Baumer UK Spare Parts
Buy Baumer encoder ranges